SAT / PSAT Test Prep
The SAT is one of two critical tests admissions offices look at when reviewing candidates for acceptance. Additionally, many scholarships are awarded based on a student’s test score. These tests, and how well your child scores on each, can determine their future. It’s that important.
We believe each student should be able to answer every test question correctly. However, test takers do make mistakes. Through extensive research and analysis, Brainy Learning Club has developed concise, specialized review materials to help students avoid making mistakes, building confidence and improving test scores.
Our specialized tutoring approach and review materials alerts students to nuances within questions as well as common mistakes. By understanding these pitfalls, students are more able to correctly answer each question and earn a higher score.
Brainy Learning Club’s 3-step test prep approach are:
- Completion of a full-length diagnostic evaluation to determine areas of strength and weakness
- Tutor-guided review of diagnostic evaluation with detailed test preparation timeline and strategy, focusing on areas needing improvement
- Tutor-supervised practice to strengthen the understanding of test concepts
The Brainy Learning Club approach guarantees mastery of each test concept. With our focused and strategic preparation approach, and focused practic, your student will achieve the necessary high scores colleges and universities require for admittance.
Flexible SAT tutoring plans
Guaranteed improvement: $2,500 or 50% refund
- based on two official college board tests (before and after)
- must attend 40 hours of mentoring at Brainy Learning Club in addition to any scheduled office hours and speed drills
Scholarship Plan: $1,750
- $500 Scholarship when you score 1,350 or better after preparing at Brainy Learning Club
- Up to 30 hours one-on-one and small group review
- Must consent to use results and pictures for advertising
Package and Buddy discounts
- Multi-hour prepayment and buddy discounts start with 10 hours of 1:1 or small group tutoring.